The CPA Reimbursement Procedure

The Commonwealth Parliamentary Association no longer uses a form for travel claims; the procedure is now as follows:

A) Please submit a claim on your branch letterhead signed by an appropriate person (e.g. Branch Secretary).

B) Attach to the claim a copy of your itinerary which shows:

• The names of the person(s) travelling
• The dates of travel
• The class of travel
• The cost of the ticket
• The currency in which the cost is stated.

C) If possible, also attach a copy of the invoice from the travel agent.
D) Refunds or contributions are made as soon as possible after we receive your claim and after the conference has concluded (please note that we receive a significant number of claims and so there could be a delay in the refund/contribution being forwarded).

E) We prefer to make payments to the Branch concerned – not any third parties.

F) The amount we refund (or the contribution we make) is based on the lower of your claim and the amount quoted to us by our travel agents. Travel must also be via the most direct and economical route.

If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the Secretariat.