The following CPA and Commonwealth activities are scheduled. However all activities are subject to last minute changes or cancelations. Please contact the CPA Headquarters Secretariat via firstname.lastname@example.org for details of forthcoming conferences and events or alternatively head to our Events or News pages.
For a list of the timings for key International UN Days please visit the UN site.
Forthcoming Events and Activities
- 23rd Commonwealth Law Conference 2023, Goa, India, 5 to 9 March 2023
- International Women's Day, 8 March 2023
- 146th IPU Assembly, Bahrain, 11 to 15 March 2023
- Commonwealth Day, 13 March 2023
- CPA Post-Election Seminar: Tonga, 20 to 25 March 2023
- Mid-Year CPA Executive Committee meeting, Gibraltar, 17 to 21 April 2023
- 52nd CPA British Islands and Mediterranean Regional Conference, London, UK, 26 to 28 April 2023
- CPA Parliamentary Academy: Parliamentary Development Residency Course, Edmonton, Alberta, Dates TBC June 2023
- International Day of Parliamentarism / World Parliament Day (IPU initiative), 30 June 2023
- 66th Commonwealth Parliamentary Conference, Accra, Ghana (including 39th CPA Small Branches Conference; Commonwealth Women Parliamentarians (CWP) and Commonwealth Parliamentarians with Disabilities (CPwD) meetings; 66th CPA General Assembly; CPA Executive Committee meetings; and the Society of Clerks at the Table (SoCATT) meetings), 30 September to 6 October 2023