The following CPA and Commonwealth activities are scheduled. However all activities are subject to last minute changes or cancelations. Please contact the CPA Headquarters Secretariat via email@example.com for details of forthcoming conferences and events or alternatively head to our Events or News pages.
For a list of the timings for key International UN Days please visit the UN site.
To download our 2023 Forward Planner please click here.
Forthcoming Events and Activities
- CPA Post-Election Seminar for the Parliament of Tonga and other Pacific Parliaments, 21 to 24 March 2023
- UK Overseas Territories Speakers Conference, Anguilla, 3 to 7 April 2023
- Mid-Year CPA Executive Committee meeting, Gibraltar, 17 to 20 April 2023
- 52nd CPA British Islands and Mediterranean Regional Conference, London, UK, 25 to 28 April 2023
- 52nd Presiding Officers and Clerks Conference (POCC) for the Pacific and Australia Regions, Solomon Islands, 2 to 6 July 2023
- 45th CPA Caribbean, Americas and the Atlantic Regional Conference, Turks and Caicos, dates TBC, July 2023
- 59th CPA Canada Regional Conference, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, 23 to 28 July 2023
- 6th CPA Asia Regional Conference, Venue and dates TBC, July 2023
- International Day of Democracy, 15 September 2023
- 66th Commonwealth Parliamentary Conference, Accra, Ghana (including 39th CPA Small Branches Conference; Commonwealth Women Parliamentarians (CWP) and Commonwealth Parliamentarians with Disabilities (CPwD) meetings; 66th CPA General Assembly; CPA Executive Committee meetings; and the Society of Clerks at the Table (SoCATT) meetings), 30 September to 6 October 2023
- 43rd CPA Canadian Parliamentary Regional Seminar, Ontario, Canada, 12 to 15 October 2023
- 147th IPU Assembly, Luanda, Angola, 23 to 27 October 2023
- UN Day, 24 October 2023
- CPA Australia and Pacific Regional Conference, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Dates TBC October 2023