The CPA may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information provided when subscribing to our services (such as CPA e-newsletters), personalising the website with your preferences, participating in discussion boards or other social media functions, posting material or requesting further services.
- Information provided when responding to a survey and/or when you report a problem with the CPA’s website and social media. Please note that we may ask you to complete optional surveys for research purposes.
- Personal information shared through email correspondence, including the email in question and your email address. We may also collect information that is available from your browser/IP address.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the website and of the fulfilment of your orders and details of your access to our online resources or other materials.
- Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other Communications data, and the resources that you access.
- CVs or other information about yourself for specific purposes such as applying for vacancies or consultancy opportunities at the CPA Headquarters Secretariat. Unsuccessful candidates will have all application information and associated documents deleted immediately upon an appointment being made to the position in question.
We may collect information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, global location, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information for monitoring and evaluation purposes. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.