Find out more about the CPA's new website and its features.
New CPA website launched
Commonwealth Parliamentary Association launches new website for the benefit of its membership of 180 Commonwealth Parliaments and Legislatures
The Commonwealth Parliamentary Association (CPA) has launched its new modern and accessible website today. The newly launched site at www.cpahq.org includes a wide range of resources, information and online learning opportunities for Commonwealth Parliamentarians, parliamentary staff and the wider public.
The new CPA website includes information and links to the following areas of our work:
- Information about each of the 180 Commonwealth Parliaments that make up the membership of the CPA at national, subnational and territorial level.
- A new online learning portal for Members of Parliament, Clerks and parliamentary staff to access online training and professional development through the new CPA Parliamentary Academy.
- Learn more about how we help build better Parliaments through our institutional parliamentary strengthening work and how we can help your Parliament.
- Links to the three CPA networks – the Commonwealth Women Parliamentarians (CWP), the CPA Small Branches and the Commonwealth Parliamentarians with Disabilities (CPwD).
- Information about our forthcoming seminars, conferences, events and activities with an online registration portal.
- Access to the online editions of The Parliamentarian, the Journal of Commonwealth Parliaments providing articles and news on Commonwealth and international affairs.
- Links to the newly launched CPA Podcast Series and blog articles.
- A CPA library featuring toolkits, booklets, guides and resources on many different aspects of parliamentary development and research produced by the CPA and its partners.
- Information about our youth engagement work with resources on the CPA and the Commonwealth for schools.
- Learn more about how the CPA is governed and meet the Members of the CPA International Executive Committee.
The CPA, now in its 110th year, exists to develop, promote and support Parliamentarians and parliamentary staff to identify benchmarks of good governance and to implement the enduring values of the Commonwealth. The Association works across an international community of 180 Commonwealth Parliaments and Legislatures working together to deepen the Commonwealth’s commitment to the highest standards of democratic governance.
If you have any feedback on our new website then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Commonwealth Parliamentary Association connects, develops, promotes and supports Parliamentarians and their staff to identify benchmarks of good governance and the implementation of the enduring values of the Commonwealth. The CPA is an international community of around 180 Commonwealth Parliaments and Legislatures working together to deepen the Commonwealth’s commitment to the highest standards of democratic governance.
For media enquiries, please contact email@example.com.